New Developments and Tips for Oligonucleotide Analyses
Involved in developing oligonucleotide therapeutics? Oligonucleotides have attracted increasing attention in the development of direct therapeutic agents against a wide range of disease conditions.
The analysis of oligonucleotide therapeutics requires robust and accurate analytical characterization to confirm identity, and to determine purity, quality, and strength.
During this webinar, Thermo Scientific’s Ken Cook will examine developments and tips for:
- Column chemistry to fully sequence a 100mer by LCMS/MS and HCD fragmentation
- A method to monitor IVT reactions by rapid UHPLC
- Observe disterio-isomer profiles in siRNA and ASO RNA
- Change separation selectivity in ion exchange and ion pair reverse phase chromatography of oligonucleotides with eluent choice and oligonucleotides with pH
- Methods for strand ratio determination with double stranded oligonucleotides
Thermo Scientific has over 20 years of innovations and publications around the separation of oligonucleotides, please join our webinar to learn how the DNAPac family of Ion Exchange and Reversed Phase columns can optimize and enhance your nucleic acid separations. The session will finish with a short Q&A and include a live chat with an expert.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org