Solvac Mobile Phase Filtration
Solvac Mobile phase filtration is a vital aid for ensuring the quality and reproducibility of your results by removing particulates and gas and stabilising the baseline. The easy-to-use device gives huge time, cost anmd safety improvements compared to traditional filtration glassware.
- Remove contaminating particulate from mobile phase or other solutions
- De-gas mobile phase solvents and solutions
- Eliminate pour-and-wait filtration
- Versatile design fits most HPLC bottles, flasks, and containers, and eliminates the added steps of washing flasks and transferring mobile phase solvent from flask to reservoir
- Draws directly from HPLC solvent bottle. Less likely to spill aggressive solvents than glass funnels or disposable cups.
|Step 1||Step 2||Step 3|
How to use:
- Place base on the receiving vessel with gasket seal seated on the rim of the vessel. Attach vacuum tubing from vacuum source to the vacuum port adaptor located on the side of the housing base Place the membrane on the clean, dry filter support.
- Attach inlet feedline tubing to the tapered inlet on the upper housing. Place upper housing onto housing base to securely seal the membrane. Place feedline tubing into solvent to be filtered.
- Apply vacuum while firmly holding the SolVac filter housing until full vacuum is drawn. When the required vacuum is achieved and the system is “charged,” open the thumb clamp to start the filtration. Continue to filter until all of the solvent is drawn through or the receiving vessel is full.