Capillary columns, VF-200msLeverandør: Agilent Technologies
VARICP8864EA 21000 NOKVARICP8864 VARICP5892 VARICP8859 VARICP8865 VARICP8857 VARICP8860 VARICP8861 VARICP8868 VARICP5891 VARICP8859I5 VARICP8867 VARICP8858
Capillary columns, VF-200ms
VF-200ms is designed with a unique selectivity for compounds rich in dipole-dipole interactions, resulting from the electrophilic nature of the trifluoropropyl stationary phase.
- Superior deactivation delivers symmetrical peaks to improve data accuracy
- Ultra-low background noise for trace analysis maximizes sensitivity
- Ideal for sensitive and selective detector systems for enhanced productivity
- Suited for electron rich, high dipole moment compounds like ketones, aldehydes, nitro- or chloro-containing compounds, PAHs, unsaturated compounds, silanes and CFCs
- Accurate peak identification and reliable analysis
The VF-200ms trifluoropropyl phase has very high temperature stability and can be used routinely up to 350 °C.