Maximum cleanroom masks feature 3 ply construction for superior particle and bacterial filtration efficiency. These masks are latex-free.
- 3 ply masks provide high bacterial and particle filtration efficiency
- Highly breathable and fluid resistant
- A full length plastic arch holds the fabric away from the wearer’s mouth to allow cooler, more comfortable breathing
- Malleable noseband ensures a custom, secure seal
- Available with spandex ear loops or PP ties, ultrasonically welded to maintain softness and guard against particulates
- Moisture resistant, sterile mask features a unique, lightweight inner layer of film for enhanced moisture resistance
- For industrial and clean room use only; do not use for protection against COVID-19
- This product is not a medical device for medical or clinical use within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 / Directive 93/42/EEC
- This product is not a personal protective equipment (PPE) within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/425
Particle shedding (particles: ≥0,5 μm/cu. ft.): 196 (IEST-RP-CC003.3)
Bacterial filtration efficiency: >95% (ASTM F2101)
Particle filtration efficiency: >99% (ASTM F2299)
Delta P breathability (mm H₂O/cm²): 1,9 to 2,2 (MIL-M-36954C)
Rigorously tested and manufactured in an ISO certified facility; products are validated through independent laboratory testing.
Leveringsinformasjon: Non sterile masks are packed 50 masks per inner bag, 10 inner bags per case. Masks 113-6222 are packed 10 masks per pack, 5 packs per inner bag, 10 inner bags per case. Masks 113-9930/9931 are individually packed, 50 individual packs per box, 10 boxes per case.