The EVAMASQUE is a 15 mn filtering escape device which provides effective protection during the evacuation of accidentally polluted area which volume of oxygen in atmosphere is more than 17%. It is particularly suited to the conditions of use in oil and gas and chemical industries due to its broad spectrum gas filtration coverage with the ABEK filter. It is also compatible with other items of PPE such as spectacles or helmets. The mask is moulded in black EPDM, equipped with neoprene inhalation valve, silicone exhalation valves and elastomeric strap.
- High level of protection due to its ABEK filter providing a broad spectrum against organic, inorganic gases and vapours, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride and other acid gases, ammonia and organic ammonium compounds
- Can be carried on a belt making it easy to reach in case of an emergency
- Packed inside a robust protective casing which protects the filtering escape device against accidental damage and contamination
- Field of vision is not obstructed due to the low position of the filter on the half-mask
- Exhalation valve reduces the breathing resistance
Sertifiseringer: DIN58647-7 standard