Proflow 2 Ex is equipped with microprocessor-controlled airflow management for faultless operation and accurate airflow regulation. The on-board control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate. The casing is highly durable and resistant to impact, high temperature, chemical splash and welding sparks.
- Built-in control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate
- Shower-proof construction and downward filter orientation for easy decontamination
- Clear display shows both battery capacity and blower power.
- Audible warnings when battery is low or when minimum flow rate is not achieved.
- Durable casing is fully resistant to all forms of wear and tear including impact, high temperature and chemical contact
- The battery is encased for protection against accidental damage
- Extremely lightweight and compact, portable construction offers unrivalled ergonomic wearability
- To facilitate load tracking and servicing, the Proflow 2 Ex incorporates a data-logging function, which automatically records data about the usage and performance of the blower unit
- Key components of the blower casing are easy to replace and to maintain, which helps to extend service life and provide low through- life costs
Designed for applications where potentially explosive atmospheres require an intrinsically safe PAPR. Extensive range of headtops, facepieces and filters which offer protection across a wide range of applications.
Sertifiseringer: II 2G Ex ib IIC T3 / II 3D Ex tD A22 IP54 T80C; Blower/battery system certified as Intrinsically Safe Equipment to EN 50020 and 50014 by VTT certification services. VTT No. Ex-00.E.005X.