Sera-Mag SpeedBeads Neutravidin™-Coated Magnetic Particles exhibit high affinity for biotinylated ligands such as proteins, nucleic acids, and peptides.
- Even coating of Neutravidin™ protein provides reliable results
- Low non-specific binding for fast and clean purification
- Fast reaction kinetics increases throughput and precision, and also enables faster movement through viscous solutions
- Unique cauliflower-like surface provides increased area for binding reactions compared to smooth surface particles
- Uniform, nominal 1 μm Ø provides excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility
Sera-Mag SpeedBeads Neutravidin™-Coated Magnetic Particles combine fast reaction kinetics and low non-specific binding for increased throughput and precision in immunoassay and molecular biology applications, including sample preparation and assay development for genomics and proteomics applications.
Sera-Mag SpeedBeads Neutravidin™-Coated Magnetic Particles exhibit high affinity when binding to biotinylated ligands such as proteins, nucleic acids, and peptides. The particles are available with a 3500 to 4500 pmol/mg biotin-binding range.