Multi-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volumeLeverandør: VWR, part of Avantor
613-5426EA 14025 NOK613-5426 613-5419 613-5420 613-5421 613-5783 613-5782 613-5424 613-5425 613-5422 613-5423
Multi-channel pipettes, electronic, variable volume
Pipetter Pipetter manuelle og elektroniske
These pipettes combine superior accuracy, precision and robustness with advanced ergonomic design.
- Ease of use: Only two buttons and five pipetting modes; enables an easy one-handed programming and a quick pipetting cycle start
- CUSTOM mode: Users can quickly and easily create specific protocols thanks to VWR® Protocol Builder software
- Advanced ergonomics: Lightweight and perfectly balanced, it requires virtually no force to significantly reduce RSI
- Fits comfortably in either the left or right hand and allows a 360° rotating manifold
- Fully motorised piston drive: For even and regular sample delivery across each channel
- Tip holders are designed for a secure tip fit and easy ejection thanks to a curved ejector bar
- Pipettes can be used while charging without compromising performance
VWR electronic pipettes offer outstanding performance in all pipetting modes. They require virtually no force to aspirate and dispense samples, and significantly reduce RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) associated with routine work.
Pipetting modes: PIPET (standard mode), REVERSE, REPETITIVE, MIX and CUSTOM.
Bestillingsinformasjon: Each pipette is supplied with with one Lithium-ion battery, USB power supply (5 V), tip ejector extension (for 10 µl models only), certificate of conformity and a Quick start guide. Accessory stands are sold separately.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...