MICROGARD® 2000 is designed to allow water vapour (perspiration) to escape from the suit yet will withstand saturation of liquid chemicals and filter 100% of particulates down to 0,01 microns in size. The use of a high quality two-way stretch microporous film provides an effective liquid and particle barrier combined with a high water vapour transmission rate from inside to outside.
- Internal stitching which is over-taped to offer increased strength and an effective barrier to liquids and particulates
- Tunnelled elasticated wrists, hood and ankles – helps to minimise the risk of linting and cross-contamination
- Thumb loops help to prevent sleeve movement when working above your head
- Chin strap helps to reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Single zip with resealable flap
- Silicone-free: Critical in spray painting applications
- Low linting: Reduced risk of contamination in critical areas
- Anti-static: Tested according to EN 1149-5
Ideal for use in agriculture, paint spraying, pharmaceutical industries, fibreglass product manufacturing, boat and ship building and mining.
Sertifiseringer: Type 4-B/5-B/6-B, EN 14126, EN 1073-2, DIN 32781, EN 1149-5; Cat. III