SpectraDrop™ micro-volume microplate consists of aspecially designed adapter, PTFE-coated bottom slide, and top slide with evaporation-reducing spacers.
- Handle volumes down to 2 µl
- Used to quantify DNA, RNA and protein
- Cleaning convenience with hasslefree handling
- PTFE-coated to ensure precise droplet placement
- Slide design is compatible with 8- and/or 16-channel pipettors
These microplates comes in two density configurations, 24-wells per plate and 64-wells per plate, with two volume options, 2 or 4 µl, allowing users to select the configuration ideal for their needs.
Leveringsinformasjon: The kit includes one microplate adapter, two 24-well low volume bottom slides, and one of each cover slide, 2 and 4 µl (SpectraDrop™ 24 kit) and one microplate adapter, five 24-well low volume slides, five 64-well low volume bottom slides and five of each cover slide, 2 and 4 µl (SpectraDrop™ HTS kit).