VWR cleanroom nitrile gloves are manufactured from a synthetic copolymer of acrylonitrile, butadiene and methylacrylic acid, that provides reliable, durable and comfortable hand protection during demanding cleanroom applications. These ambidextrous gloves exhibit high tensile strength, and strong permeation resistance against a wide variety of solvents, acids and bases.
- Yield exceptionally low particle counts
- Textured fingers enhance grip on components
- Tapered, beaded cuff provides secure fit
- Static-dissipative inhibits harmful static discharge
- Contain no natural rubber latex
- Silicone-free material minimises ionic contaminants and Non Volatile Residue (NVR) transfer
- Non staining, non smudging: Reduces the risk of contamination to parts or components being handled by the user, even during prolonged wear
Suitable for use in Class 10, ISO 4, M2.5 or higher cleanrooms.
Quality tested according to ASTM, FTMS and IEST Standards.
Sertifiseringer: EN 374-2/3; Cat. III; AQL 1,5
Forpakning: 100 gloves per double bag, 10 bags per case. Gloves are double-bagged in sealed polyethylene cleanroom bags. Each carton is double-walled. IPA resistant ink is used on bags and carton labels.