The Axygen™ plate is an SBS standard, sitting-drop, high-throughput protein crystallisation plate with 96 buffer wells (maximum volume of 250 µl) and one adjacent protein well (maximum volume of 4,3 µl). The plate is constructed of optically clear polystyrene to enable precise crystal visualisation.
- Buffer well with D-shape geometry is located on the right, with elevated round shape protein well located to its left
- Elevated protein wells feature a round shape to allow easy loop access for crystal manipulation, such as cryosoaking and rinsing
- Compatible with manual pipetters and automated robotic equipments
- Resistant to organic solvents
- Reduced polarisation and static
- Plates are stackable