These split cowhide leather gloves are fully lined with a combination of Dyneema®/polyamide/glass. The gloves provide excellent resistance to mechanical hazards such as cuts and abrasion in highly aggressive environments.
- Seamless knit construction moulds the natural shape of the hand
- Split leather provides good flexibility
- Liner provides an exceptional cut (level 5) and abrasion resistance (level 4)
- Kevlar® yarn strengthens the stitching
- Gunn cut, winged thumb
- Lastex wrist, vein protection
Ideal for heavy handling with cut hazards in greasy or oily conditions. Typical applications include: Aviation, building and construction, glass industries, green spaces, iron and steel industry, metal steel, paper industries.
Sertifiseringer: EN 388 (4542); Cat. II