Cleanroom overalls, Quantus® ComfortLeverandør: VWR Collection
QNTS081-1CMWH2XLIDEA 0 NOKQNTS081-1CMWH2XLID QNTS081-1CMWH0XSID QNTS081-1CMWH3XLID QNTS081-1CMWH00SID QNTS081-1CMWH2XSID QNTS081-1CMWH00MID QNTS081-1CMWH0XLID QNTS081-1CMWH00LID
Cleanroom overalls, Quantus® Comfort
These overalls are made from Quantus® Comfort fabric which is a high quality polyester fabric (100 % polyester weave with conductive yarn) designed for critical cleanroom applications. The fabric provides a very high wearing comfort and at the same time a great barrier against particles (98% for airborne particles >0,3 μm).
- Lapped seams ensure well-sealed and secure seams
- Plastic front zip closure with double flap, high collar with press stud
- Comfortable raglan style sleeves
- Adjustable elasticated waistband (inside)
- Anti-static knitted cuffs, press studs at ankles for width adjustment
- With loop for attaching pens, mobile phones (8×4 cm); press-studs on the left breast for PES clipband (12×2 cm)
- RFID chip included
- Autoclavable, at approx. 134 °C/5 min.
In combination with Quantus® underwear: Suitable for use in ISO Class 3 to 4 environments.
Fabric weight: 100,7 g/m²
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...