Multi-purpose, high wattage, constant temperature, VWR analogue block heaters are economical, versatile and compact.
- Compact design with small footprint
- Temperature range, low: From ambient +5 to 100 °C, high: 75 to 150 °C
- Multi-purpose device for a wide range of applications
- Exceptional temperature uniformity
- Accommodates VWR® interchangeable, modular heating blocks for tubes from 0,2 up to 50 ml capacity
- Can be used at 18 to 33 °C, with 20 to 80% relative humidity, non condensing
These multi-purpose units are ideal for incubation and activation of cultures, enzyme reactions, immunoassays, melting/boiling points, and a variety of other laboratory procedures. Two separate temperature adjustment knobs provide low and high temperature control. Low range knob adjusts from above ambient to 100 °C, and high range knob adjusts from 75 to 150 °C. Each unit requires minimum bench space.
Each model accepts separate interchangeable, modular heating blocks, which accommodates various sample containers such as microtubes, centrifuge tubes, vials, microplates and PCR strips or tubes. Blocks include a thermometer well, and feature close 'tube and block' contact for maximum heat retention.
Sertifiseringer: TUV listed, RoHS compliant.
Bestillingsinformasjon: Supplied without heating blocks, please order these separately.
NB: To avoid a possible electrical hazard, do not fill well or block opening with water or other fluids. Unit is designed for use as a dry bath/incubator only.
* RT = Ambient