These overalls are made from a lightweight, breathable microporous PE laminate with a non-woven inner layer. This fabric is ideal for warmer working environments, and provides a good barrier to low hazard liquid spray and fine particulates.
- Three-piece hood, tunnelled elasticated wrists, finger-loops, waist and ankles
- Single front zipper with re-sealable storm flap
- Stitched and taped seams
- Moisture vapour permeable, breathable to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Silicone-free: Critical in spray painting applications
- Low linting material reduces the risk of fibre contamination in some critical areas
- Optimised body fit improves wearer comfort and safety
Typical applications include pharmaceutical industries, paint spraying, boat and ship building and mining.
Weight: 53 g/m²
Sertifiseringer: Type 4-B/5-B/6-B, EN 14126, EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5; Cat. III.