Fully encapsulated chemical protective, liquid-tight suit, offering Type 3/4 protection.
- Outstanding permeation performance to organic and inorganic chemicals, biological hazards, and chemical warfare agents
- Exceptional barrier protection, providing >480 minutes breakthrough time against 14 of 15 chemicals listed in EN ISO 6529
- Rear-mounted breathing apparatus (BA) pouch - universal fit with most BA
- Welded and taped seams, offering the highest barrier to liquids and particulates
- Highly visible bright orange colour for improved worker safety
- Anti-static, tested according to EN 1149-5
Garments feature side entry double zip flap, expanded back for internal wearing of self-contained breathing apparatus, and rear positioned exhalation valves. Attached socks with static dissipative sole and leg overflap, attached barrier gloves with sleeve overflap, semi-rigid multi-layer visor, and ultrasonically welded and taped seams.
Recommended for use in contaminated environments, chemical handling, filling/blending/charging raw materials, transferring liquids and solids, opening and draining pumps valves or lines, loading and unloading of proces equipment, raw material sample collection, concentration mixing and palletisation, Hazmat response and pipe assembly/disassembly.
Sertifiseringer: Type 3-B; Type 4-B; EN 14126; EN 1149-5; Category III
Forpakning: Packaged 1 piece/carton.