Prevent slips, trips and falls in high-traffic areas with our easy to clean, adhesive backed commercial floor mat.
- Now there's a whole new way to keep your floor safe - PIG® Grippy® floor mat is highly absorbent, very low profile, extremely durable and effortless to maintain
- Adhesive backed floor mat stays exactly where you put it with no shifting, bunching up or flipping over; traps dirt, salt and moisture to keep it from being tracked around
- PIG® Grippy® floor mat will stick to most common commercial floor surfaces, including: concrete, vinyl tile, ceramic tile, quarry tile and linoleum
- Proprietary adhesive sticks to the floor with a super-tight grip, but peels up easily
- Extreme durability that stands up to heavy traffic - even forklifts - to keep it on the job for up to 12 weeks
- Easy to use: roll out continuous walk-off coverage for entrances and walkways with no gaps, ripples or overlaps that cause slips and trips
- Easy to clean: you can sweep, vacuum, mop, use your shop/wet vac or run your floor scrubber over Grippy® mat and it won't budge
Easy to customise: Lets you create custom size floor mats for transition areas and wet problem spots. Absorbs a wide variety of liquids including water, oil and grease; Leakproof backing prevents liquid from soaking through to the floor. Completely eliminates rental mat hassles and can save up to 50% per year over rental contracts. PIG® Grippy® floor mat has a 91% lower environmental impact than rental floor mats.
PIG® Grippy® floor mat classified as slip resistance R13 according to DIN51130 - suitable for use on floors in workrooms and work areas where there is an increased risk of slipping due to grease, oil, water, foods, left-overs, dust, flour, plant clippings, etc.
Storage temperature: 0 to 49 °C
Temperature limit: Surface temperatures from 13 to 49 °C
Sertifiseringer: Tested in accordance with BS 7976-2:2002+A1:2013, and demonstrated low slip potential in both wet and dry conditions. Fire classification Bfl-s1 when tested according to BS EN 13501-1. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI): When used as part of your floor safety programme, high traction surfaces such as PIG® Grippy® floor mat have been proven to reduce slip and fall claims by as much as 90%.
NB: PIG® Grippy® adhesive-backed floor mat notice: Adhesive-backed mats are formulated to work with most common industrial and commercial floor surfaces, but are not intended for home/residential use and wood flooring. All adhesive mats have some potential to leave residue or lift or discolour finish coatings, paint and loose or pre-damaged tiles depending on the condition and age of the floor surface. If you have questions about the suitability of adhesive-backed mats for your application, test a 15×15 cm piece in a non critical area before use. PIG® Grippy® adhesive-backed floor mats should be replaced if they show signs of wear or damage, and should always be changed every 12 weeks. Customers assume the risk that a adhesive-backed mat may damage or alter their existing flooring or floor covering. Other than warranties implied by law, provides no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and no warranty that an adhesive-backed mat will be fit for customer's intended use. Other than in respect of liability which cannot lawfully exclude, shall have no responsibility for, and customer hereby releases and discharges New Pig from, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages to their floors, flooring material, or any other surfaces in their premises. The customer is solely responsible for determining the fitness and appropriateness of the use of New Pig adhesive-backed mats in their premises.