Collagen I-coated flasks, Corning® BioCoat®Leverandør: Corning
734-0159EA 2250 NOK734-0159 734-0158 734-0289 734-0291 734-0290 734-0161 734-0160 734-0292
Collagen I-coated flasks, Corning® BioCoat®
Collagen I, found in most tissues and organs, is most plentiful in dermis, tendon, and bone. It is an integral part of the framework that holds cells and tissues together and has been recognized as a useful matrix for improving cell culture. In vitro use of collagen can exert effects on the adherence, morphology, growth, migration, and differentiation of a variety of cell types.
- Promotion of cell attachment and spreading
- Rapid expansion of cell populations
- Serum-free or reduced serum culture
- Cell adhesion assays
- Improving survival of primary cells in culture
- Storage: 4 to 30 °C under dry conditions
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...