Stand model, volume range 0,1 ml to 30 litres. The powerful PT 6100D was designed to deliver exactly reproducible homognising conditions for volumes up to 30 litres with the option to select and vary speed and time of operation, whilst monitoring the temperature. The unit can be controlled via the membrane keypad or from a PC using KIN software via an RS232 interface.
- More than 30 dispersing tools/aggregates with different geometries, designs, sizes and materials are available for selection
- High tip speed, up to 32 m/s, for efficient particle size reduction
- Safe quick-coupling mechanism for rapid change of the easy to clean dispersing aggregates
- Intelligent control for a constant speed independent of load changes
- Soft-start, overload protection and speed stabilisation
- Three operation modes; STANDARD-, TIMER- and AUTO-Mode
- LCD and keypad for improved digital user interface to set and view a wide range of process parameters
Sertifiseringer: IP protection class according to DIN EN 60529: IP 20. Safety according to IEC/EN 61010-2-51
Bestillingsinformasjon: Drive unit supplied with PC software and connecting cable to PC. Dispersing tools/aggregates and stands must be ordered separately.