Dispenser tips, Combitips advanced® and ViscoTip®Leverandør: Eppendorf
- Ergonomic design with unique funnel shape prevents damage to gloves ensuring comfortable handling
- Individually colour coded for quick identification
- Elongated tips (for 2,5; 5 and 10 ml) allow complete emptying of all common tubes preventing sample loss
- Nine volume sizes (0,1 to 50 ml) offer a maximum range of dispensing volumes with increments as low as 100 nano litres depending on the Combitip used
- Combitips advanced are available in different purity grades to support a range of applications
PCR Clean: Free from DNase, RNase, human DNA and PCR inhibitors; tested and certified by an external accredited laboratory.
Eppendorf Biopur®: Sterile; free from ATP, pyrogens, DNase, RNase, human and bacterial (E. coli) DNA, and PCR inhibitors; tested and certified by an external accredited laboratory.
Forensic DNA Grade: Free from DNase, RNase, human DNA and PCR inhibitors; according to ISO 18385.
Exemplary liquids: Glycerol 99,5%, Tween® 20, Triton® X-100, collagen, engine oil SAE 90, liquid detergent, paints, liquid honey, mustard, tomato sauce, nail polish, ointments, shampoo and Molasses 83°BX.
Combitips advanced® Biopur® and Forensic DNA Grade are individually blister-wrapped.