Eight layers of 100% PP are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat exceptionally strong; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated.
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fibre construction won't leave liquids or fibre residue behind
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Dark grey colour hides grime so mat stays on the job longer
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat whilst on the job
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
Rolls are ideal for covering large areas and soaking up leaks and overspray. Easy-tear perforations let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money. Available in light, medium, or heavyweight depending on the amount of liquid you need to absorb. Light-weight construction is ideal for small tasks and cleanups. 25% or more recycled content.