Tough enough for rough handling, guaranteed. Ship your haz waste in our UN rated overpacks to stay compliant with regs.
- Eight layers of 100% polypropylene are thermally bonded to make PIG Mat the strongest mat on the market; won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Highly absorbent, fine-fibre construction won't leave behind liquids or fibre residue
- Absorbs and retains oils and oil-based liquids - including lubricants and fuels - without taking in a drop of water
- Bright white colour makes absorbed oil easier to see; draws attention to machine leaks and clearly shows saturation level during spill response
- Floats to clean up spills on water
- Can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat whilst on the job. Pads are ideal for catching drips and soaking up spills. Rolls are ideal for covering large areas and soaking up leaks and overspray. Rolls have easy-tear perforations so let you take only what you need, so you use less mat and save money.